Europa-List: Re: Mogas /94UL

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mogas /94UL
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:31:10

Thanks to all for some very helpful information.
After seeing the Total maps I did try to sign up for a Total card and received
this, plus 6 attachments of forms and 'guidance'. Apart from wanting to sell me
100LL, it would seem from this they are not that keen on new customers, Oh well!

To finalize your registration, thanks to return us:

-          The registration form here attached, fully filled, dated and signed,

-          A proof of transfer of the deposit to our bank account (details in
the
attached file RIB AVIATION GARANTIE.pdf) ,

-          Your bank account details (a document certifying that the bank
account
belongs to you). The owner of the bank account must be the person mentioned
in the contract.

-          The SEPA authorization. Fill particularly the IBAN/BIC field, date
and
sign.

Please note that your bank might not accept SEPA. In this case, we wont be able
to deliver you an Air Total Card, since payments are made by direct debit
through
SEPA.

-          A copy on both sides of your aircraft registration, mentioning the
fuel
requested (AVGAS 100 LL),

-          A copy on both sides of your ID Card or Passport,

-          A proof of address issued within the last 3 months (in the form of an
original utility bill like gas, electricity, phone or council tax).

Thanks to return all documents by mail, at the following address:

TOTAL MARKETING FRANCE

Direction aviation - Service Clients - Bureau A1322

24, Cours Michelet

92069  PARIS LA DEFENSE CEDEX - FRANCE

Do not send by e-mail, as we need original documents to proceed to your
registration

(Plus a deposit of 200 !)

Read this topic online here: