Re: Europa-List: Re: Mogas /94UL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mogas /94UL
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 17:13:31

The total card makes such a difference. Refuel at any time (Self service)
including
lunch times!

It makes traveling in France quick and easy. Once you have the Total card it's
easy no extra forms every year.

I know French bureaucracy is a little frustrating.

I use AVGas when over there, I know it decreases time to overhaul but the 912S
runs fine I thing mine runs a little better if anything.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG

> On 4 Mar 2017, at 16:31, Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Thanks to all for some very helpful information.
> After seeing the Total maps I did try to sign up for a Total card and received
this, plus 6 attachments of forms and 'guidance'. Apart from wanting to sell
me 100LL, it would seem from this they are not that keen on new customers, Oh
well!

> To finalize your registration, thanks to return us:
>

> -          The registration form here attached, fully filled, dated and
> signed,
>
> -          A proof of transfer of the deposit to our bank account (details in
the attached file RIB AVIATION GARANTIE.pdf) ,

> -          Your bank account details (a document certifying that the bank
> account
belongs to you). The owner of the bank account must be the person mentioned
in the contract.

> -          The SEPA authorization. Fill particularly the IBAN/BIC field, date
and sign.

> Please note that your bank might not accept SEPA. In this case, we wont be
> able
to deliver you an Air Total Card, since payments are made by direct debit
through
SEPA.

> -          A copy on both sides of your aircraft registration, mentioning the
fuel requested (AVGAS 100 LL),

> -          A copy on both sides of your ID Card or Passport,
>
> -          A proof of address issued within the last 3 months (in the form of
an original utility bill like gas, electricity, phone or council tax).