Re: Europa-List: Re: Airmaster prop problems.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Airmaster prop problems.
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:24:22
I have limited experience of the Whirlwind blades but they do seem to be mu
ch nicer than the Warp Drive ones, which are much too stiff and cause a lot
 of vibration as a result.The aerodynamics also are more optimized for the
performance the Europa is capable of. Warp Drive seem to have changed littl
e from the original target market of weight shift microlights.All my opinio
n of course so don't forget the salt!Graham