Europa-List: Grove Undercarraige/Bob Berube - Conventional tail dragger

Subject: Europa-List: Grove Undercarraige/Bob Berube - Conventional tail dragger
From: olayton <otis.f.layton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:30:06

Hello All, I just picked  up a partially assembled SX and it came with the Grove
undercarriage option/kit. The Europa is in good shape and seems well put
together
(not yet on gear or module bonded), but has very limited
documentation/instructions
and no info on the conventional gear assembly process. I was hoping
to find someone on this site that might have some details and or
photos/drawings/dimensions
regarding this modification.
 I have found some limited info on this site and others but it is incomplete and
not enough to confidently move forward on the install, Anyway thanks in advance
and I look forward to learning about this aircraft from you folks!

Read this topic online here: