RE: Europa-List: 1.5 degrees right?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 1.5 degrees right?
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:33:33
Hi all,

Just for the record.  In the early pre history build of the classic
Europa  the instructions said that the correct setup for the engine
would be achieved if the 'washers' were adjusted such that the spinner
lined up with the cowling. That supposedly gave us the 1.5 degree right
offset. Nothing further was said on this issue.  My only comment is that
it was a bit crude but seemed to work.

A word of advice for Bob is that if you change your current setup for
the engine mount then your spinner will not line up with your cowling.
It is possible to address this misalignment but not simple.

Pete J