Europa-List: 1.5 degrees right?

Subject: Europa-List: 1.5 degrees right?
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:41:18

I'm converting my Classic to XS firewall forward and the instructions for
mounting
the engine call for the 4 washers on each lord mount to be arranged so that
the engine is angled 1.5 degrees to the right.

The Classic build manual didn't give this stipulation and so mine was pointing
straight ahead. What effect will there likely be when I start flying in the new
configuration. Up until now there has been a tendency for the aircraft to roll
gently to the right in the cruise.

Will angling the engine to the right make the right roll tendency better or
worse?
Please give me the aerodynamic logic for this 1.5 degree offset.

Thanks.
Jonathan

Read this topic online here: