Re: Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners

Subject: Re: Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:50:29
Hi Jeroen,

I used Mil Spec Production C-2000 Fastening system, which is fully
Camlock compatible.

allekirjoitus http://www.milspecproducts.com/

Contact them Sorrento, Florida.

Using these is a real and practical safety mod: if you have original
screws, you will not open the cowls as often you should.
With C-2000, you can open the cowl(s) in seconds. I have done it around
500 times.
And then you are able to leave those hyperugly inspection hatches off
and save building time also!
They are like perforations and facial piercings on the face off a
beautiful woman...sorry.

<mailto:info@rwm.fi>

Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT #417
Finland

4.1.2017, 17:31, jglazener kirjoitti:

> Getting ready to install the cowlings and looking for a more user friendly
> solution
than the screws provided by Europa.