Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners

Subject: Europa-List: CAMLOC Fasteners
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 07:31:54

Getting ready to install the cowlings and looking for a more user friendly
solution
than the screws provided by Europa.

Camloc fasteners as supplied by Aircraft Spruce
(http://www.aircraftspruce.com/search/search.php?s=CAMLOCK+FASTeNER&x=36&y=18)
would appear to be a good option. The choice however is overwhelming and I have
no idea what to order for the Europa. I assume that cowling - cowling and
cowling - firewall also needs different sizes. Has anyone gone through this
exercise before and can tell me exactly which part no's I need? If there are
other , better, solutions than Camlocks I am of course open to suggestions!

Thanks,

--------
Jeroen

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44165