Re: Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 20:21:58
David,

doctors are innovative and pilot-doctors are the best of all!

I have "always" dreamed about to pull signs.
Actually that happened during my weddings 2000.
It was our C172 OH-CVK.

This photo have been taken 2002.

That same little hook could tow the sign and be the brake hook when
landing as you suggested.

What you think about that with Europa (please do not bother to ask LAA)?

Are you pretty sure its safe when touching the ground (I mean if you
are same time connected to the 110 kV) ?!

OK, I do understand the cable will be nonconductive material like nylon.

Should we consult with U.S Navy?

Maybe we will try it together first?

PS: that hook must be larger than "a little hook", those 110.000 V steel
cables here are around  100 mm = 4".

Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT #417