Re: Europa-List: The Last Flight of The Year 2016

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Last Flight of The Year 2016
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 21:25:44
Fred,

about Kim Prout, story is fantastic. This is a short version:

I happen to meet a son of his old friend here in Finland.

He reported Kim is going to fly to Sweden, to his friend in Gotland
island. That man is the privat owner of the huge former military
airfield there.

I contacted Kim, and so it happened, that we, Kim and me, flew together
---From Gotland to Finland to EAN 2012 to Jmijrvi EFJM.

Rest is history, but I noticed Kim is really a capable Europa aerobatic
pilot and a teacher aldo.

We spent a wonderful lifetime week together - my children are still
asking him to come regularly.

Cheers,
Raimo
OH-XRT #417