Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016

Subject: Europa-List: Re: The Last Flight of The Year 2016
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 15:40:16

Hey Raimo, you've made my Christmas & New Year, very much enjoyed your stories
and pictures!  Nice to read the update on your Antonov.   I think you will be
the envy of many of us lesser-mortals with our boring jobs, boring lives etc.
Your lifestyle in Finland looks absolutely wonderful.  No matter how nice a
place
one lives in it's what you do with it that's important - and I'd say you're
getting it just about right.....!
-One perfect wife,
-Two perfect kids,
-Two perfect aeroplanes!
(The above items to be in the order of one's choice but I suggest something like
that to keep the peace.....!)
Your airstrip at home looks really fun - giving me quite an appetite to come in
my Europa to visit - now that would be an adventure!h
All the best, Jon

--------
G-TERN
Classic Mono