Re: Europa-List: A little Europa Christmas Day Flight 2016

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A little Europa Christmas Day Flight 2016
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 11:36:58
Thank you Raimo for your humorous description (as always) of your recent esc
apades. You are a real asset to this list my friend!

Whilst I can't relate any first hand Europa experiences of late, I thought I
 would just share the outlook I have at this moment sitting in a deck chair s
upervising my wife and three of our grandchildren.

The pictures below are of 'The Esplanade' at Cairns in North Queensland.  Th
e pool is of course a man made safe area for children to swim. The water in t
he background is the ocean which is as calm as a mill pond due to its being p
rotected by the Great Barrier Reef. Unfortunately, swimming in the ocean is n
ot wise due to dangerous stingers and of course, the odd crocodile!!

Just wanted to share this with my antipodean cousins who might be feeling so
mewhat cooler than I do at this moment.

Seasons greetings to all

Kingsley in Oz

Do no archive