Re: Europa-List: door fitting query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: door fitting query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:31:12

On 2016-10-13, at 09:00, Dave Glowa <dave.glowa@termrim.co.uk> wrote:

> There is no problem with your proposal just make sure you only take a little
off at a time and preferably all round rather than one side

Dave - thanks for your encouraging reply. There doesnt appear to be any need to
touch the sides of the doors as they seem to be a good fit fore-and-aft. Its
only the very bottom edge that appears to need a trim. I will fit the hinges
before
starting to remove any material - I hadnt originally thought of that but
its obvious now! Thanks too for your other tips about bubbles under the
gel-coat.

in friendship

Rowland