Re: Europa-List: Removing a Monowheel G-DLCB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Removing a Monowheel G-DLCB
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:10:11
Did you remove the 6mm centre bolt?!

Sent from my iPad

> On 15 Sep 2016, at 19:45, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello all.
>
> Thanks for a great forum! The amount of great information going around is s
taggering.

> I bought a Classic monowheel about a year ago. I want to change the tire a
s it appears to be very old. On trying to remove the stub axles, I found the
m immovable. I have tried all manner of persuasion with no luck, including a
 purpose made tool that forces two sharp wedges under the flange from opposi
te sides. It can apply considerable force. Still to no avail. All I can thin
k is that the axle tube has rusted solid into the stub axles due to NO maint
enance by previous owner. Does any one have some ideas?

=========
=========
=========
=========