Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:42:34

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 5:52 AM, nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk wrote:
>
> I waited for more informed respondents but it's all gone eerily quiet.
As you are aware, I have developed my own cowling and cooling ducting -
so have spent a lot of time researching this problem.

Nigel=85thank you for your thoughtful (and informed) reply=85I=92m aware
of the =937% solution=94 to the flow in the inlet duct and issues
related to the desire for non-turbulent flow. I will respond to your
message w/ photos and comment, perhaps best handled w/ a personal email
since out discussion will focus on non-standard engine/cowl
combinations.

Fred