Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cooling issues XS 914 on the ground
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 12:49:42

As an aside to this conversationcan anyone tell me the ratio of the area of the
inlet to the area of the face of the radiator?

This would be of interest as I grapple w/ cooling issues related to my
non-standard
engine install (a MPEFI, liquid cooled, 1.8L RAM Sube.

thanks in advance,

Fred

> On Aug 20, 2016, at 11:12 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
>

> CORRECTION!  Ours is also a 13 row oil cooler.  I based the previous answer on
a photo where part of the cooler was actually hidden from view.  We were just
at the airport and verified.  When we mask off, there are 6-7 rows showing.