Europa-List: Ipad kneeboard solution?

Subject: Europa-List: Ipad kneeboard solution?
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 20:43:58

I fly with an Ipad mini. I have tried a couple of kneeboard mounts but neither
have been wholly satisfactory. I have the type that opens like a book with the
Ipad in the middle but find that the flap either fouls the joystick or I have
to jam it down the right hand side of my knee. Also I like to have a place to
write down clearances etc. I know that with Sky Demon there is the scratchpad
but that means abandoning the map for a while which is again not ideal. If I
have a paper on the top of the flap, then I have to manoeuvre the flap back to
the top to write on it, again covering the Ipad screen. Has anyone found a
solution
without a flap which keeps the Ipad on display at all times and has a place
to write and store a pen? I know I could make a board myself but I would
rather not reinvent the wheel if there is a ready made solution.

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS