Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:09:07
We are about 10 days out of the start of Oshkosh which runs from the
25th through the 31st of July 2016.

It is time for everyone to know what our Europa owners/builders
itinerary and opportunities are.

As for me:
I=99ll be departing for Oshkosh on the 21st.  My Mom is in the
hospital in Illinois so Anita and I will drop in to, KPIE (Peoria,
Illinois) for a couple days then its just a short hop from Oshkosh on
Sunday.
I=99ll be staying with Jack McKenzie in the Dorms from Sunday
night the 23rd and we both depart on Friday the 29th.  I have family
commitments which will prevent me from staying the full week.
Jim and Heather Butcher will be there and so far on Monday we will
showcase our two Europas.
Tuesday I=99ll be with Airmaster most of the day.
Wednesday we will have a late PM Europa Seminar with what is going on at
Europa, parts availability, etc.
Thursday night is the Homebuilders Dinner and normally we all congregate
there.  I=99ll be at Airmaster=99s booth for a good part of
Thursday I know.

If there are any other plans please let us know via the list here.

If there are any folks unable to attend and are in need of specific
information, let me know and we=99ll try to get some for you.

Best Regards,

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
US Europa Dealer.