Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:40:39
Since I'm not flying my HummelBird in this year (cracked crank), I'll be tra
ilering in for the show (21st-31st) and as before the "Europa Cooler" will b
e stocked with beer for the Europa faithful :-).  Location is the same as al
ways, on the first house lawn at the tower gate, trailer with the door facin
g flight-line behind/beside the tree.  Please do drop by, sip a brew and lea
ve a note on the whiteboard beside the door :)

I'll try and join in on all the Europa fun!

Cheers and blue skies,
Pete
A239. (Still a pile of parts till my hangar is finished)

PS- I'm now flying the SmartAss (as has been discussed in another thread) in
 the HB, and liking it https://youtu.be/A2AM5LGushs

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 10:09 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>
> We are about 10 days out of the start of Oshkosh which runs from the 25th t
hrough the 31st of July 2016.

> It is time for everyone to know what our Europa owners/builders itinerary a
nd opportunities are.

> As for me:
> I=99ll be departing for Oshkosh on the 21st.  My Mom is in the hospi
tal in Illinois so Anita and I will drop in to, KPIE (Peoria, Illinois) for a
 couple days then its just a short hop from Oshkosh on Sunday.
> I=99ll be staying with Jack McKenzie in the Dorms from Sunday night t
he 23rd and we both depart on Friday the 29th.  I have family commitments wh
ich will prevent me from staying the full week.
> Jim and Heather Butcher will be there and so far on Monday we will showcas
e our two Europas.
> Tuesday I=99ll be with Airmaster most of the day.
> Wednesday we will have a late PM Europa Seminar with what is going on at E
uropa, parts availability, etc.
> Thursday night is the Homebuilders Dinner and normally we all congregate t
here.  I=99ll be at Airmaster=99s booth for a good part of Thurs
day I know.

> If there are any other plans please let us know via the list here.
>
> If there are any folks unable to attend and are in need of specific inform
ation, let me know and we=99ll try to get some for you.