Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:34:30

I'm planning on leaving Northern California on Friday and hopefully will be able
to make it to Ainsworth or Valetine, Nebraska that night.  Hopefully I'll be
in KOSH on Saturday afternoon.

I might have a room for one.  My barber and EAA member, has a medical problem,
so he might not be able to attend for the first time in 38 years.

Rooms in the dorms go for about 65-70 dollars a night, so half for somebody.

I'd like to be able to park with other Europa's if anybody wants to join up on
Saturday west of KOSH.

RICK STOCKTON
AIREUPORA@sbcglobal.net
707-330-1717