Re: Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube enhancement after 400 hours

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Torque Tube enhancement after 400 hours
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:28:24

Hi

I incorporated a mod whilst building. I felt this was the best solution to the
problem.

This mod has just been incorporated into another europa I'm helping build.

See attached link to the mod.

 http://www.theeuropaclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/11969-TTpins.pdf

Hope this information is useful? It has been flying in my aircraft for the last
2 years and no problems with it so far.

Kind regards
Donald
G-PUPY

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Jul 2016, at 14:09, Scudrunner <howardbrooksster@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I'm also interested in views on this topic as I had to redo mine at my most
> recent
annual. My inspector recommended thorough degreasing and applying the Loctite
---From the outside, not inside as in the original service bulletin