RE: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey
From: Mo <alamo666@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:52:59
Fantastic, Have a great holiday.

Justin

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of david park
Sent: 11 July 2016 22:21

Mine 912ULS.

Everything including spinner. Will need to find all bits when I get
back.

Dave Park

On 11 Jul 2016, at 21:50, Mo <alamo666@gmail.com> wrote:

Dave,

Great stuff but what a hassle for you. If you would be prepared to lend
it to me after your holiday I will fly home the Edinburgh with my wife
and we can arrange it all when you come back.

Is yours a 912S and what is the exact propeller as I will need to OK the
change with the LAA. I would need bolts if you have them or a spec for
them.

I would like to know before you go if you get this. Where are you as I
may get a friend to fly me out to Jersey with the prop. After collecting
it from you.

Everything is tied down and safe so it will happily keep a week or so.

Do say if you feel it is too much but I will be exceeding grateful as it
would get me out of a really nasty situation.

Have a great holiday and I will be  in touch when you get back.

Cheers

Justin

G-ZTED Europa Classic Mono Rotax 912S