Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey
From: Mo <alamo666@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:33:32

From: Mo [mailto:alamo666@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 July 2016 17:19
Subject: Justin in Jersey

Sent from a friends email

Is any body there.

I was returning from a round Europe holiday with my wife in our Europa
Classic Mono. We have been to from Scotland to Texel in Holland, Belgium,
Saumur in the Loire Valley in France. We were returning via a friend in
Jersey and I ground looped on the main runway in Jersey.

Ouch! embarrassed or what!

I was wondering if a builder or someone has a pair of broad blade warp drive
blades for an Airmaster A332 sitting waiting for an aircraft to be built. I
would replace them with brand new ones from Airmaster but I gather that
could take a month or even two. So it would be a builder who is not going to
need them for a month or two. I know it is a thin chance but my poor
Monowheel is stuck in Jersey. There was no dead stop, the engine was idling,
I even taxied off the runway but the last centimetre of prop is slightly
damaged. Alternatively the loan of a fixed pitch prop that has been on a
Europa would certainly get me onto the mainland. The ferry cost for a 46ft
rig from Poole to Jersey is fairly eye watering.

I have sent my wife home by Easyjet which is a bit of an admission of defeat
but I think she is quite relieved.

Can anybody assist?

Justin Kennedy

G-ZTED Europa Mono Rotax 912 Airmaster A332 with Warp drive broad blades

Mobile 07798661985