Re: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:00:07
I have a fixed pitch prop I used to test fly before fitting Airmaster. But g
oing on holiday tomorrow 12th for one week. If desperate contact when I get b
ack.
Dave Park  G-LDVO

Dave Park

> On 11 Jul 2016, at 19:06, Mo <alamo666@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Graham,
>
> Thanks for your interest.
> A fixed pitch prop is certainly an option. It=99s a Rotax 912S. Do y
ou know of one (says he hopefully).

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM SINGLETON
> Sent: 11 July 2016 18:42
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Justin in Jersey
>
> Depending on the amount of damage, is it feasible to trim the other two bl
ades to balance the prop?
> What about a fixed pitch prop?
> Which engine is it, 912, 2S or 914?
> Graham
>

> On Monday, 11 July 2016, 17:56, Mo <alamo666@gmail.com> wrote:

ssic Mono. We have been to from Scotland to Texel in Holland, Belgium, Saumu
r in the Loire Valley in France. We were returning via a friend in Jersey an
d I ground looped on the main runway in Jersey.
> Ouch! embarrassed or what!
> I was wondering if a builder or someone has a pair of broad blade warp dri
ve blades for an Airmaster A332 sitting waiting for an aircraft to be built.
 I would replace them with brand new ones from Airmaster but I gather that c
ould take a month or even two. So it would be a builder who is not going to n
eed them for a month or two. I know it is a thin chance but my poor Monowhee
l is stuck in Jersey. There was no dead stop, the engine was idling, I even t
axied off the runway but the last centimetre of prop is slightly damaged. Al
ternatively the loan of a fixed pitch prop that has been on a Europa would c
ertainly get me onto the mainland. The ferry cost for a 46ft rig from Poole t
o Jersey is fairly eye watering.
> I have sent my wife home by Easyjet which is a bit of an admission of defe
at but I think she is quite relieved.