Re: Europa-List: Re: SKyview 10"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: SKyview 10"
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 17:32:30

Carl,

Interesting as I'm working with the Conspicuity working group and have been
trying
a POWER FLARM with a V3+ LED Display.

Be interested in your feed back on the use of your set up and how your getting
on with the traffic awareness point of view - did you realise that if you flew
into AeroExpo you could have got some money towards your fuel if you had
completed
a feedback form.

I'm finding that I am picking up a lot of Mode A transponders but not many
Mode-S
or even ADS-B at the moment and flew into Sywell for all three days and also
again to day into Elstree.

I'm really pleased therefore with being able to get alerts for Mode A/C as it
would
appear that the number of GA conflicts with anything else is few and far
between at the moment.

If you get a chance to drop into Brimpton let me know and I'll meet you there
for
a chat.

Alan Burrill
G-OBJT