Re: Europa-List: Re: New Smartphone App for pilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New Smartphone App for pilots
From: Chris Cameron <chris@cameron.org.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 09:09:09

Hi Ira,

I've downloaded your app and am currently experimenting with it.  However, this
morning, I set the QNH according to the current METAR and as I drove past the
airport, avAltimeter reported the altitude as ~50ft below the published altitude
of the airport (published altitude of the airport is 40ft, my reported altitude
was -10ft!).

Does there need to be an option to calibrate the iPhone?

Cheers
Chris
Sent from my iPad