Europa-List: Bungee nosewheel broke - need to order new

Subject: Europa-List: Bungee nosewheel broke - need to order new
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 04:44:47

Hi all,

Yesterday the bungee cord of my nose-gear broke and I need to order a new one.
A long search on this forum did not yield an answer to what length I will need
to order. Can anyone please tell me?

While trying to figure out what exactly I will need to order, I noticed that
the LAS Aerospace site (see:
https://www.lasaero.com/site/products/article?id-1J6VQML) mentions  "Standard
Type" and "Strong Type". Which of these types does the Europa Trigear ask for?

I already found out that I will be needing the 12mm diameter one.

If anyone has any tips/suggestions on how to most conveniently put a new bungee
on a flying aircraft, please chime in ;)

(my first phone call will be to Europa to find out if they have it on stock and
order with them. My questions around required length an 'type' are "Plan B",
in case Europe cannot supply immediately. Either case, tips/suggestions to have
a convenient install are appreciated)

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR