Europa-List: Re: Wings for monowheel trailer stability

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Wings for monowheel trailer stability
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 02:53:14

Hello William,

I was also a bit concerned about the roll axis stability of my in-build mono in
its trailer.  My solution shown in the attached pic - a piece of original mono
classic fuel filler hose bolted through to the top of the sling arm and wrapped
in peel ply to stop the black rubber marking the fuselage.

Once loaded, it touches the fuselage side in the vicinity of the forward lift
pin
mounting area.

The blue foam blocks under the slings are to counter my paranoia about them
breaking
in transit - which could do all sorts of expensive damage to the wing pin
sockets glued into the wing . . .

Clive

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: