Europa-List: RE: DOTH: Le Touquet Trip - 26 May 2016 - resend

Subject: Europa-List: RE: DOTH: Le Touquet Trip - 26 May 2016 - resend
From: m.j.gregory@talk21.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 18:44:06

Mike

From: Mike Gregory [mailto:m.j.gregory.t21@btinternet.com]
Sent: 27 May 2016 11:14
Cc: 'Adrian Stephens'; 'davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk'; 'Schmidtroland';
'houlihan'; 'David Steade'; 'AA_Fiona _Fiona'; 'Mark Eavers'; 'ADRIAN D
STEPHENS'; 'Michael Porter'; 'Bob Fairall'; 'James Kelly'; 'Mike Gregory'
Subject: RE: DOTH: Le Touquet Trip - 26 May 2016

Many thanks to those who sent words of encouragement for yesterday's DOTH to
Le Touquet, despite being unable to join us themselves.  It was probably too
short notice for such a trip, and only Adrian and I made it.

Here are two snapshots - to prove that Adrian is no longer a Channel virgin,
and to show the resort delights that await those manage to make it to Le
Touquet.  The French air traffic controllers' strike did not appear to have
any effect on us, as Lille responded promptly to our mid-Channel call and
passed us on to Le Touquet at point N - all very friendly and helpful.

I hope that this message will act as a spur to all to support David Joyce's
re-planned fly-out later in the year, which with luck will have good
weather.

Best wishes,

Mike

Dr Mike Gregory