Europa-List: Rotax Engine Troubleshooting

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax Engine Troubleshooting
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:27:58
To all,
I did another late night brain dump some months ago.  I asked on the
forum for some inputs on Rotax Troubleshooting.  Well no one else wanted
to participate so I figure I=99ll start it.

This is a compilation of some of the problems I have seen at my shop and
helped handle over the phone or read on the internet over the last 10
years of working with the Rotax.

I would appreciate other inputs.  Most of my clients will recognize some
of these as will some forum folks.  It is in Word format so either add
to it or send a separate email off line so as not to clutter the forum.

For those with download problems I am also attaching a .pdf file.

Regards,
Bud Yerly