Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:33:36

On 2016-04-30, at 11:43, Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, does anyone know where I can buy Europa fuel hose SSR 001 and SSR 002
in a hurry in UK, for quick dispatch to a UK address?  This is the hose with
braided steel sleeve, from selector to 912 fuel pump, and on to carbs.  Don't
know its specs, except for the codes above in the manual.  Europa Aviation not
answering emails at the moment.

Richard - Europa spares are offline because the only person working there is on
holiday. Im using 100-series stainless-steel braid covered hose from Speedflow:

http://www.speedflowshop.co.uk

and have found them quite good on delivery. They also do some lovely-looking
hose
ends.

in friendship

Rowland