Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose
From: philip george <Philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:27:54

Hi  RichardI think I am correct in saying Europa discontinued using the bra
ided stainless fuel hose some time ago. They now use automotive fuel hose t
o SAE  30 R7  Fuel injection  hose rated at -30 to+140 degrees  C or BS AU
108/2/L4/C4/R SAE  30 R6  Fuel hose  -30 to +120 degrees  C  . Both would b
e obtainable from Demon Tweeks mail order.Phil George.  G-EORJ mono

Sent from my Samsung device