Re: Europa-List: rotax vacuum pump query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rotax vacuum pump query
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:43:49

Hi Rowland,
I removed my Vacuum Pump for a glass screen Instrument Panel last year.
What I did and as you say,
"Add another little piece of aluminium plate thick enough to allow the nuts
to be done up."
I sealed it with a gasket sealant and it covered the Vacuum Drive slot.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward,
12 Waiwetu Street,