Re: Europa-List: Re: Altitude Hold kit. Trio.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Altitude Hold kit. Trio.
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:58:34
I have just been going through this.

I decided not to go through taking out the torque tube - I cat see why youd
want to go through that.  If I did not have the top on I would definitely
have gone for attaching the servo to the tail torque tube.  there are some
very nice set ups that Alain and others posted..

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744