Re: Europa-List: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:38:28

Jim, Well done & sorry my turbo picked that moment for its waste gate to
jam fully open. We actually fixed it and flew up to arrive at Caernarfon
a bit gone 3.00pm but decided it was a bit late to land. Will hope to
see you at the Rally if not before. Regards, David

On 2015-08-10 09:17, James Kelly wrote:

> Hi David,
> I decided to fly to Caernarfon after all. I expected an awkward cross wind on
my return to Tatenhill so I elected to use a disused R/W 22 instead of 26, all
went well.

> This was my furthest solo flight I was delighted to meet a few Europa members.
I hope To attend more meetings in the future. I was disappointed that you
couldn't
attend I was looking forward to meeting you.

> Best wishes
> Jim Kelly
> G-BWEG
>
> On Wednesday, August 5, 2015, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder that we have a joint Europa Club/Gloster Strut fly out to
>> Caernarfon
this Saturday. The forecast is currently looking very good, with a bit
of high pressure, clear skies and modest winds. Briefing sheet attached Regards,
David Joyce, GXSDJ

Links:
------
[1] http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List