Re: Europa-List: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly out Caernarfon Sat 8 Aug
From: James Kelly <europajimkelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:17:27
Hi David,
                I decided to fly to Caernarfon after all.  I expected an
awkward cross wind on my return to Tatenhill so I elected to use a disused
R/W 22 instead of 26, all went well.

This was my furthest solo flight I was delighted to meet a few Europa
members.  I hope To attend more meetings in the future.  I was disappointed
that you couldn't attend I was looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes
Jim Kelly
G-BWEG