Re: Europa-List: cht sensors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cht sensors
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:24:15
That's an ingenious solution Erich, but VDO offer their sensors in a
range of thread sizes (including 10 mm).
I've attached their catalogue for a bit of night-time reading.
A quick search shows that they are also available in Europe for around
E25. I never cease to be amused by Rotax's adventurous pricing.

Nigel