RE: Europa-List: Re: vent pipes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: vent pipes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:02:30

Hi! Rick,
Mine follows the same route as yours but I have a bottle slightly down from
centre on the starboard side so over fill will be piped back to tank, then
out the back of the bottle near the roof centre another pipe runs down to
exit the port flap hinge slot. That will break your siphon.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG