Re: Europa-List: Re: vent pipes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: vent pipes
From: bill <bill.sue@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:15:46

My vent runs from the tank to the top of the filler pipe just below the
cap level. A second pipe runs from the top of the filler pipe and down
to the bottom of the fuselage with a flush static vent.

Cannot syphon as the line is effectively broken in the top of the filler
pipe and will not leak fuel inverted if there is no damage.

1200hrs no issues.
Sue and Bill Sisley
ZK CHV