RE: Europa-List: NBR ruber fuel line question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: NBR ruber fuel line question
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:06:49

Jan,

That is Gates 27304 Barricade hose that meets just about every requirement
you could think of.  Manufactured to meet the California emission
regulations for low permeability hose.  It is very hard to get in the UK and
is expensive.  Amazon UK are selling a 24 inch length of 5/16 inch ( 8mm)
for UK 6.28 plus postage.  The supplier is Hires Auto Parts International
who will sell a 25 feet roll.  Probably the best you can get.

Regards

Brian