Re: Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 09:31:49

Roland,

Well spotted.

Sorry but slight brain fade, and I read my message a good 5 or 6 times before I
posted it, just to make sure it was right.

The forecast wind for this weekend is South Westerly so it will be runway 29 in
use.

There is no fuel for sale at Laddingford but some private arrangements may be
possible.

David Watts
Laddingford Aerodrome Manager

> On 7 Jul 2015, at 09:10, Roland <schmidtroland@web.de> wrote:
>

> Hi David,
>
> I'm also thinking about coming on Saturday, but will have to leave around
> 15:00
LOC to arrive back in Germany in time.

> Do you have fuel (50 litres) available, otherwise I'll refuel at Rochester
> with
UL 91 in advance.

> RWY 29 for south-easterly wind?
>
> BTW: I have an oil cooler (13 row) left over which I don't need and I can
> bring
it, if anyone is interested.