Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM

Subject: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 08:52:15

Hi All,

Just a note about the Fly-In and Europa Club AGM at Laddingford this Saturday
11th
July.

There is no need to PPR as reading this is sufficient.

The radio in use will be Safetycom 135.475 so all calls to be preceded and ended
with Laddingford Traffic.

The weather looks set to be fair with a south easterly wind so we will be using
runway 29 which is 750 meters long. Circuits will be right hand (to the north)
at 1000ft.

(In the unlikely event that the weather does suddenly take a drastic turn for
the
worse we will do it all on Sunday 12th).

At the end of your landing roll you should turn right on to runway 03 then turn
right on to the taxiway towards the hangars where you will be marshalled for
parking.

There is no landing fee to pay, but there will be a charge of 5 per person for
food at the food tables.

David Watts
Laddingford Aerodrome Manager