Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:50:36

Sorry cant make it this year, leave on flight to USA tomorrow morning.
Regards Dave Park G-LDVO

Sent from my iPhone

> On 7 Jul 2015, at 08:52, David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> Just a note about the Fly-In and Europa Club AGM at Laddingford this Saturday
11th July.

> There is no need to PPR as reading this is sufficient.
>
> The radio in use will be Safetycom 135.475 so all calls to be preceded and
> ended
with Laddingford Traffic.

> The weather looks set to be fair with a south easterly wind so we will be
> using
runway 29 which is 750 meters long. Circuits will be right hand (to the north)
at 1000ft.

> (In the unlikely event that the weather does suddenly take a drastic turn for
the worse we will do it all on Sunday 12th).

> At the end of your landing roll you should turn right on to runway 03 then
> turn
right on to the taxiway towards the hangars where you will be marshalled for
parking.