Re: Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 04:54:40
Actually, as the pilot of the second 'mishap' on Saturday at Laddingford, when
G-IKRK ended up in the ditch to the left of the runway, if anyone has a photo
of the aircraft in the ditch, could they send it to me as a private message.
Thanks (and also to all for the help and support after the incident - much
appreciated)
.
Roddy Kesterton