Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 19:29:36

Richard & any other Europa pilots contemplating joining us on 18 July,
You are quite right to be confused and my apologies - there was an error
in the Briefing dates. The fly in is on Saturday 18 July and we would
like notice of you coming by Thursday 16 July. I attach a corrected
briefing sheet.

Regards, David

On 2015-07-06 19:14, Richard Wheelwright wrote:

> Hi I may be able to attend. Just a little confused on the dates. Just to
> confirm.
The date of the flyin is Sunday the 19th July? The Briefing states to contact
David on Thursday the 17th ? The 17th if Friday. Is that all correct and
the fly in is on the Sunday.

> Regards
>
> Richard
>
> On 6 Jul 2015, at 15:45, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Jim, Wilco! Briefing attached Regards, David
>
> On 2015-07-05 09:22, James Kelly wrote:
>
> Hi David,
> Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to attend. Aircraft G-BWEG
2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are any changes I'll keep you
posted.

> Best wishes
> Jim Kelly
>
> On Friday, July 3, 2015, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Dear All, Do come and join us at the Europa Club/Gloster Strut Fly In to the
newly opened Jet Age Museum at Gloucester. We are preparing a lavish, heavily
subsidised BBQ to welcome you. Details attached. We would hope to find overnight
accommodation for anyone flying in from abroad.

> Regards, David Joyce
>
> ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
> ics.com [1]
> .matronics.com/contribution [2]