Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 19:14:22
Hi I may be able to attend. Just a little confused on the dates. Just to con
firm. The date of the flyin is Sunday the 19th July? The Briefing  states to
 contact David on Thursday the 17th ? The 17th if Friday. Is that all correc
t and the fly in is on the Sunday.

Regards

Richard

> On 6 Jul 2015, at 15:45, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Jim, Wilco! Briefing attached Regards, David
>

>> On 2015-07-05 09:22, James Kelly wrote:
>>
>> Hi David,
>>
>>                  Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to att
end. Aircraft G-BWEG 2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are an
y changes I'll keep you posted.

>> Best wishes
>> Jim Kelly
>>

>>> On Friday, July 3, 2015, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>>> Dear All, Do come and join us at the Europa Club/Gloster Strut Fly In to
 the newly opened Jet Age Museum at Gloucester. We are preparing a lavish, h
eavily subsidised BBQ to welcome you. Details attached. We would hope to fin
d overnight accommodation for anyone flying in from abroad.