Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fly In Jet Age Museum Gloucester Sat 18 July
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:45:22

Jim, Wilco! Briefing attached Regards, David

On 2015-07-05 09:22, James Kelly wrote:

> Hi David,
> Re the above fly-in please register my intentions to attend. Aircraft G-BWEG
2 pax. Weather permitting see you there if there are any changes I'll keep you
posted.

> Best wishes
> Jim Kelly
>
> On Friday, July 3, 2015, <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Dear All, Do come and join us at the Europa Club/Gloster Strut Fly In to the
newly opened Jet Age Museum at Gloucester. We are preparing a lavish, heavily
subsidised BBQ to welcome you. Details attached. We would hope to find overnight
accommodation for anyone flying in from abroad.

>> Regards, David Joyce

Links:
------
[1] http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List