Europa-List: Painters In Kent

Subject: Europa-List: Painters In Kent
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 03:05:18

Hi all. I am currently filling and sanding my classic flying surfaces, yes wet
wings! I am a long way from paint but have come to the conclusion that i want
to get my fuselage filled primed and painted and flying surfaces primed and
painted
by a professional. Im based in kent and just wanted to ask if anyone has
used any paint shops preferably aviation ones in the kent area that they can
recommend. I am, at this stage, trying to get an idea of cost. Many thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: