Europa-List: XS Kit W/Rotax 914 For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: XS Kit W/Rotax 914 For Sale
From: danbish99 <bdanbish@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 14:55:49

Hi Everyone,

With regret, I'm putting my kit up for sale. Just too little time to devote to
it with 2 businesses to run so could be a super-fast build kit since a lot of
work is complete. Located in Tucson, AZ, USA. Could still be modified to trigear
if preferred. Please contact me directly, off forum, at bdanbish @ gmail.com,
if interested.

Here are the basics:

In short, it's a mono XS with all four stages and a new 914F (certified
version).
First 3 stages are pretty much completed with work left to do on engine, panel,
upholstery and paint. Cockpit is in, landing gear on, wings and stabs finished,
top on, doors and door glass on, engine on, with most mods done and many,
many extras including:

Singleton/Harrison stabilator torque tube drive clamp mod installed
Mod 63 3/8" replacement pins installed
Mod 70 Mass balance mod installed
Greatly enhanced all-alluminum fuel system installed
Dynon Floscan fuel computer
Matronix Fuel Chec return flow kit installed
Andair fuel selector - installed
Andair check valves - installed
Lyndhurst fuel indicator - installed
Electric flaps mod - installed
Custom made 1-man wing rigging dolly
Custom made cast iron fuselage caddy on wheels
Rotax 914F - new, preserved, mounted
Lots of extras
Price - US$44k

Also for sale:
Bell inter-cooler - US$200
Airmaster AP332 prop & AC200 controller, never unboxed. Paid $5700 - US$4900
Very high end CA fire approved faux leather, enough to do entire cockpit, tan
with
red trim - Paid $900, sell for $600
2 CH joysticks w/3 switches (trim, radio, intercom, etc.) Paid $500 - $350
Custom Lucite wing light enclosures - Paid $300 - $175

Cockpit, wings & stabs completed by AirCrafters. Detailed photos of each
building
step are viewable here:

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=46667

Again, please contact me directly at bdanbish @ gmail.com.