Europa-List: Re: NG Tailplanes & Anti-Servo Trim Tabs

Subject: Europa-List: Re: NG Tailplanes & Anti-Servo Trim Tabs
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 02:43:39

Even though your photographs clearly show the trim lines, if I were in your
shoes
I would find a Europa which is already built and take some very careful
measurements
and photographs for comparison before cutting anything.

When I built my Classic wings there were reference pen marks made by the factory
on the foam to help set an incidence (I think) angle accurately. This was 20
years ago, so I'm a little vague. However one essential pen mark was missing
and I needed advice to recreate that mark. Difficult when the factory template
wasn't available.

As the old build notes stated "Think thrice, measure twice, cut once".

Read this topic online here: